Stolen Vehicle Keys
If this has happened to you will need to get your vehicle secure again as soon as possible. We will come to your vehicle and make new keys or remote controls and cancel the old keys so they will not start your vehicle. Your key or remote will have a transponder chip that we can re programme to communicate with the Engine Control Unit (ECU) have all the necessary equipment on board to do this for many makes and models. We have very quick response times and can be with you within the hour in London and Essex.
Vehicle security tips
● Whenever you leave the vehicle remove the ignition keys, close the windows and lock the doors, even for a short time, such as when you are paying for the petrol at the filling station.
● Always engage the steering lock.
● Don’t leave your vehicle unattended with the engine running to warm it up or defrost the windows.
● When at home put the keys in a drawer or cupboard and never leave them on view through a window or door or close to the door’s letter .
● Leave spare keys with a trusted neighbour or friend.
● When parking at home use the garage if you have one or park on a well lit driveway or hard standing, rather than in the street.
● When parking away from home try to park in a place that is well lit and overlooked. When using a public car park try to use one that is supervised.
● Always make sure you have a spare key.